Application to establish Polish Affiliate of HL7 has been submitted
Sunday January 24th, 2016
We are very pleased to inform, that application to establish Polish HL7 Affiliate has been submitted to HL7 International.
The petitioning group consists of representatives of various types of organizations interested in healthcare interoperability standards:
- Roman Radomski, iEHR.eu, (submission coordinator)
- Tomasz Judycki, the Polish Chamber of Healthcare IT,
- Paweł Masiarz, the National Centre for Healthcare Information Systems,
- Wojciech Parchański, the Association of Healthcare Software Providers,
- Dr Dorota Kilańska, Medical University of Lodz,
- Marcin Pusz, Pentacomp IT Systems,
- Dr Katarzyna Sikorska-Siudek, the Masovian Centre for Rheumatology and Osteoporosis.