iEHR.eu is an independent business initiative to promote interoperability of electronic health records in Europe.
We present basic information on HL7® healthcare interoperability standards, like HL7® Clinical Document Architecture™ (HL7 CDA) and HL7® Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources™ (HL7 FHIR) playing major role in EHR systems development and integration.
We offer specialized training and services to organizations, like medical service providers and healthcare IT vendors, dealing with the EHRs and considering interoperability and standardization as important aspects of their projects.
Our expertise in healthcare IT comes from several successfully completed projects, including:
- Healthcare IT consultacy and implementation of HL7 CDA standard of electronic medical documentation for one of the biggest European medical service provider
- Design recommendation of electronic documents structure for large diagnostic imaging service provider
- Polish national implementation guide for HL7 CDA documents for official Polish government eHealth agency
- Training and consulting services for several software vendors, medical service providers and consulting companies
- Development of innovative, interoperable EHR module for clinical research led by specialist clinical center
- Clinical data processing for global big pharma company